Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Building Our Own Homestead~We've Only Just Begun


My Brian and I had always dreamed of living in the country. Well his dream was to build our own home. Sad to say~ I only wanted to live in the country in a home some one else built. I am so thankful now we took the leap of FAITH! We broke ground in May of 2007 and moved into our new home in August 2008. It took us a year to sell our Victorian House in the city and a year and a half to build our dream home. Who would know the housing market was to fall apart. I have so much to share on our journey, and boy was it a journey. I will share more later......stay tuned!

1 comment:

Evening Shade Morning Latte said...

Oh what q journey indeed this was I bet. I am looking forward to reading more about it.

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details