Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Baking Mix Recipes (See Baking Mix Recipe)

I make these items from my Baking Mix. You can also use this Baking Mix in all recipes that call for Bisquick.

Biscuits

2 1/4 Baking Mix
2/3 cups milk
Stir together and make a soft dough. Fold dough and knead three or four times, no more. Roll about 1/2 inch thick and cut into biscuits.
Bake @ degrees 450 about 8 minutes.

Waffles

2 cups Baking Mix
1-1/3 milk
2 Tbs. oil
1 egg

Pancakes

2 cups Baking MIx
1- 1/3 milk
1 egg
2 T. sugar
1 tsp. sugar

1 comment:

Misty said...

Thanks for the follow, I'm very interested in reading up on all your recipes, I LOVE baking from scratch. Also, I'm researching homeschooling, my oldest is 32 months, and a super smarty (in my humble opinion;), could you give me resources you used in making your decision? I checked out a couple books from my library last summer. Thanks!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details