Friday, March 27, 2009

Christian Girl's Night Out".......


Oh my~when you put up Girl's Night Out bad things pop up. So I added "Christian" to the title. I hope that keeps things cleaned up.







My Brian is out of town on business~which makes me sad. So what is a girl to do........have a party! I decided I would share our Homeschool Mom~Girl's Night Out with you. We had a wonderful night of fellowship, secrets and laughter. I am so richly blessed with many great friends and family. 

Our Menu
Chicken Salad on Challah Bread
Dill Dip/Crackers
Spring Salad
Veggies/Dip
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Texas Sheet Cake
Birds Nest Candy
Sweet Raspberry Tea 

1 comment:

Laura @ Goose Hill Farm said...

It looks like you all had a WONDERFUL time! :D

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details