Friday, March 6, 2009

Looking for Seeds

This morning I am off to research seeds. I want to get my seedlings started this week end~I think I should have already finished this. The snow storm last week delayed me. I am on a mission to find the best seeds I can find. I have a heirloom order pending. What do you think? Are heirloom seeds any better?

I plan to start my tomatoes and flowers this week. I have saved all my flowers from last summer and they are starting to bloom again. I am just sure Spring is finally here~ Woo hoo! 

I am on a mission to get my potatoes and onions in by St. Patty's Day! I will keep you updated on my progress. You might not want to miss my first attempt at a garden. I am sure you will be entertained!
Have a great and Godly day!

2 comments:

This Country Girl said...

I'll be following your progress. We want to try a small garden this year too!

Tammy

Susan said...

I helped our neighbors plant their garden last spring and they were so generous to share their vegetables with us. I really enjoyed helping them and would love for us to have our own garden....maybe one day! Hope you have a great weekend.

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details