Monday, March 2, 2009

Ohhh Nooooo Snow...................


This is what we woke up to Saturday Morning in Missouri.  My Amish friend told me it is time to till the garden. The potatoes and onions are to be in the ground by St Pattys Day!  My  Brian is searching for our plow and I am so ready to get my hands in that soil.

 However~this is what I found when when I opened my eyes Saturday morning. My Brian and I got our seed order ready and planned our garden over coffee. (We took advantage of being snowed in and cuddled! I am sure this has to be our very last SNOW!!!)  This is our very first Spring on our little Homestead. We are so excited. I have 10 acres to cover. This is also our first real garden. I am so excited. 

Any ideas on how to prepare our soil. We have more clay than we need! We have been reading but would love any frugal advice from fellow gardeners!

No comments:

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details