Thursday, April 2, 2009

Americana Chickens~Easter Eggs






Americana Chickens~
Are these not the cutest eggs you have ever seen? I picked these up from my Amish trip yesterday! These eggs are from the Americana Chickens. They are nick named Easter Eggs  because they are pastel in color. I ordered only 2 out of 12 of these for my new flock. I sure wish I would have ordered more. I just love these eggs.  I am going to blow them out and decorate with them for Easter. Just had to share them with you!

2 comments:

Walking on Sunshine... said...

The colors are pretty!

Tricia said...

These look just like the eggs we get down the road from a farmer. We normally get about 4 dozen a week for our megasize family!! I am always looking for new ideas to them up!!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details