Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No Fairy Tale Here~



 My~ not so perfect mess!

My sister has a friend who gets discouraged reading blogs thinking we who blog sometimes portray a perfect life as if we have it all together!  I am here to tell you~ I do not have it all together. My heart's desire is to encourage and lift the spirits of woman who are just like me~trying to keep all the plates spinning without crashing to the ground.  SO~I just had to share my mess this morning at 7 AM.

This is Secretaries Day. I was just a little sleepy! My Brian and his co-workers decided to make breakfast for the Secretaries in their office to show their appreciation for all their hard work. Which really means I made breakfast. My morning started at 4 AM so I could make homemade cinnamon rolls and make hold and heat scrambled eggs. Needless to say ~I had to enjoy a little siesta this afternoon so I could be awake for mid-week church service this evening! I was so off balanced I forgot to walk my weekly trash down the 2 block long drive way for my trash service to take away. 

Then I hurried to get things back in order for a day of homeschooling~we are so far behind. I think we may have to school most of May. I normally try to be finished with all those books by the first of the month. It has been a busy Spring. We are kicking it in high gear. 
Here is my little country kitchen put to order once again!








4 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Awwwwwwwww look at those cinnamon scrolls though!!!
The mess would be worth it ,if you got to sit and eat them!!
Glad you had a snooze though

Anonymous said...

Your son-in-law just about died when he saw those cinnamon rolls!! He said... "THOSE LOOK SOO GOOD!!"
We love and miss you!!
~Ash and Alex

Laura @ Goose Hill Farm said...

Absolutely scrumtious looking! :D

tami said...

i love your kitchen!!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details