Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bible~Chickens~Computer~In That Order!

Farming On Faith Faith is a bit of a pickle~no seriously! I got up to feed the husband, the kids, Emma the royal dog, the cats and then you guessed it~the chickens. Now remember my mess yesterday? I decided to get a little smarter today! I might be dumb but I am not stupid!

This is not what I look like this morning! I am in my jammies with a sweatshirt on for it is a little chilly this morning!  I have on no makeup and morning hair!  But~I have my toes polished a bright summer pinky~red. For those of you who do not know much about chickens~they peck at anything red! I just happen to be barefoot! Yay! I just put this up to remind myself I really am not a crazy chicken lady!

I am sitting in this chair trying to do my morning devotions 
while letting my rather too big chicks out for an airing.  
I really look more like a crazy chicken lady! 

This is my handsome Brian~if you happen to see him today remind him that our Farming On Faith Chickens has grown more overnight! My unfinished chicken coop is calling!

I am trying to read my devotions but these girls are unruly. I really think I have lost all control and my mind too!

While I am at it I decided you might get a laugh out of my situation ~here is my morning but I will not share what I really look like!



My girls are happy to be free! 




This is where I would like to be sitting!


They love the sunshine!



This is for my brother-in-law Doug~we  got one of his chickens by mistake. She will look like the pretty black and white one on my blog header. Sorry~I just can't part with her now! It was so hard to tell them apart when they were only a day old! I think she is going to be the prettiest. 




When the girls get tired they head back to their cage for a nap.
 I am off to get school and chores done. 
I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Miss Jen said...

Oh.... how sweet what darling chickens! :)

Love & Blessings~ Jen

Walking on Sunshine... said...

The chickens look very cute! How sweet to be able to have your devotions while they're out sunning themselves! Yes, tell hubby to hurry. They look like they might start protesting about their living conditions soon! Do they lay yet??

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details