Thursday, May 28, 2009

Homemade Bubble Bath Gift Idea



Am I the only one that is loving Hallmark's Christmas In July week?  I have been watching the craft and ideas and it has inspired me to get started on my homemade gifts.  Homemade gifts are the best.  Starting now will give me plenty of time to get them done leaving December to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas without all that stress.  I have no pictures just yet because I need to find some pretty jars. This would make wonderful teacher gifts.


2 cups  Ivory dish soap (unscented)
10-15 drops of essential oil

Mix ingredients. Let stand for 1 week. Use 1/4 cup per bath.

No comments:

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details