Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Chickens Are Getting Close To Moving Day~




I spent the day Singing In The Rain at our Mother~Daughter Banquet. While I was away~ My Brian was busy at work, building our chicken coop. As you can see it is coming along well. The girls spent all day outside with their Builder. They sure had a good time. Only their builder did not know how keep them from the garage so guess what I did last evening. You guessed right~I bleached everything down once again. wink.... I am getting good at this. Hopefully by weeks end we will share our moving in! I am so excited! My girls are too! 

Check out the slide below!

2 comments:

The Watts Family said...

Wow great project looks like it is coming along really well. My son still doesnt understand why we cant have chickens in an apartment hehehe!! Cant wait to see the end result ~Blessings

Ronda said...

I love the chicken coop, it looks great. I just know your "girls" are gonna love their new home.
They seemed to love beoing outside with your hubby as well.

Keep us updated...please.

Love & Prayers,
Ronda

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details