Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sunny Saturday At Farming On Faith~



We are hot~hot~hot in Missouri. AND~ our upstairs central air system went out~not even a year old! The repair man could not fix it so he will get someone out Monday. My daughter flies in from Washington State tomorrow. She has forgotten her Missouri heritage and now believes 80 degrees is a heat wave. Shh......  no one  tell her. Her room is on the second floor. 

My Brain and I have been very busy today! He put up my shutters. Don't they look nice! This old cow pasture is starting to look and feel like home.

I have been weeding my garden all weekend. It is starting to take off!  Yay~ I will post pictures next time I head back up there! I tried to tell Brian to put it close to the house. He said we will next year. Go figure!

Here are my chicks~ you guessed it right on and under the deck!. We have no shade around their home yet. I am working on that so they like to go under the deck. Even they are hot. They are drinking water like there is no tomorrow!






This is me holding Sadie~Sadie loves to be held. They are all getting their own little personalities. Sadie is the most gentle and lovable as you can see! 
Well break is over~back to work!





1 comment:

momma2thestrainkids said...

yes this "heat " wave is intense in norther ark as well i was goin on a diet but it looks as if i will stand in the sun the fat might just MELT away..lol.. almost 90 here today good thing for me the lake is a quarter of a mile out my back door to our "private" beach aka the area only accessible thru our land or a boat. if it stays this hot we will definitively be making a few trips there this week.

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details