Friday, August 14, 2009

Barbecued Meatballs~

For some reason this link is not working so I reposted it for my friend who needs it~Hope you enjoy! We love them!



These are a Shindorf Family favorite. They are great to feed a crowd!
Meatballs
3 pounds ground beef
1 12 ounce can of evaporated milk
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup cracker crumbs
2 eggs
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoon chili powder

Combine all ingredients and shape into balls. Place into a 9X2 baking pan.

Sauce 
2 cups of catsup
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup onion, chopped

Combine sauce ingredients and stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over meatballs and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Yield ~80 meatballs 





5 comments:

Miss Jen said...

Ummmmm..... these look SO delectable!
Thank you for sharing such yummy recipes!!!
Hope you and your family are having a lovely
Saturday!!!!

Blessings~ Jen

Stacie said...

These look delicious!! Thank you for sharing this recipe.

I have an award for you on my blog. Please come check it out! :D

Happy Saturday!

Walking on Sunshine... said...

You just pour the sauce over the meatballs while the meatballs are raw? Or do you brown the meatballs first? Could I make these in a crock pot? Thanks! I'm always looking for good recipes to bring somewhere!!! You know, like church get togethers. Enjoy your weekend!

Brook said...

These must be a great frugal farm wife recipe. Its the one I use from my grandma. :) Thanks for sharing!

TheRoosterChick said...

Wow! Those look so rich and delicious.

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details