Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day~



I love my Father but he left our family when I was a small child. Therefore ~I never knew what it felt like to have the constant feeling of being safe. I pray for my father daily and pray that he will accept my Saviour! It was very difficult to grow up without a father but the Lord certainly is a father to the fatherless~and He was to me. God is so good~He is my Heavenly Father!

Until I watched My Brian with our children I really never knew what I had missed. Watching him teach them to walk, ride their bike or just having fun. I am so thankful that My Children have such a wonderful father.  I am so thankful he has raised them to love God and follow Him! I love you~My Brian. You are the best Dad in the whole wide world. I am so thankful that we walk this life together~you are the love of my life! Happy Father's Day~

You see My Brian had a father who taught him everything he knows! He taught him how to be a real man. He taught him to be a faithful husband. He taught him how to walk the walk and be a man of character. He taught him how to put his family first and always do the right thing! He also taught him how to build anything from chicken coops to a new house in the country. And now he is building our little farm~Farming On Faith!  He taught him how to fix anything and everything. I can honestly say I never have anything that is broken! 

Tom ~for all the love you invested in your son~ You should be proud today! I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful man I spend my life with! Happy Father's Day~I love you!

1 comment:

Sue said...

What a beautiful tribute to these men in your life! I pray that your dad does find our Savior too! We pray the same for my father-in-law who does know him yet.
I admire your writing about your hubby who can fix anything! I have one like that and you are right...there is never anything broken around here! What a blessing that is!
Happy Father's day to those precious men!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details