Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Friday~



Oh my stars~  my day is packed full. We are leaving for vacation in the morning. I am trying to get the house and laundry done. Animals taken care of with food , water and needs while we are gone. I am thankful for those who are helping us out while we are away. I am not sure how often I will blog~but I will have much to share when I return. 
Please pray for my father-in-law who will be having colon surgery Monday~we would really covet your prayers. We will be in Michigan for the surgery and spending time with family. You just never know what a day will hold. We were planning on camping with them in the UP~but a Doctor's report can change everything. We had hoped to take him to dinner for Father's Day~but we are so sorry he can't have anything to eat for two days before surgery. Poor thing!
I know God is in control of all things~we are very glad we will be there for this time. 
Then we are headed to Shipshewana, Indiana to vistit the Amish. It is my favorite place in all the world. I will share pictures when I return!
For now I am off and running. I pray you have a good and Godly day!

1 Corinthians 1:4

 I thank my God always on your behalf, 

for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;


3 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

Have a safe and happy trip!! Prayers for father-in-law as well. I always enjoy your pictures - this post's photo with the caption is just what I needed today! Thank you!

Robin's New Song said...

Have a safe and restful trip here in Mi. I pray your Father in law's surgery is simple and successful, in Jesus Mighty Name

The Watts Family said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation... Praying for traveling mercies for you, May you have a wonderful, relaxing time. May all the animals be cared for and well while you are away with no complications. And may your Father In Laws surgery go well, may the doctors have wisdom, and may he heal quickly In Jesus Name ~Blessings Heather

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details