Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Monday~





Thank you for your prayers. My father-in-law came through surgery wonderfully! The surgeon believes that the polyp is not cancer but if it is ~ it is very early stages. Everything else looks perfect! We are praising the Lord~God is good!. Please pray for his recovery. They had to remove part of his colon so the next week the days will be a little rough going!

My Hannah is getting ready to get Sr. Pictures taken by her Aunt who has a photography business. I can't believe she is going to be a Senior!

Michigan weather is beautiful!  I love the weather here. We are home for a little break before we head back to the Hospital.  

It is amazing to see all the homes for sale. Michigan's economy has been hit hard and you can see the effects all around!

I will post more when I get another minute! Hope you are having a great day.









10 comments:

Sue said...

Glad your father-in-law came through okay. We will continue to pray for healing!
Glad you are enjoying Michigan. The weather is going to be kind of hot this week. Hope you can cool off in the evenings.
Michigan sure has been hit hard. It's so sad. Sad that people have to leave here to find something elsewhere.
Be safe!

Robin's New Song said...

So happy to know you visited our Michigan, as hard hit as we have been economically, this is still a lovely place to be. Glad to hear the surgery was successful too! Thank God! BTW, I would like to tag you to the 6 things you love challenge. I just did and it was fun! Please visit my blog if you're inclined! robinsnewsong.blogspot.com
Have a blessed week

mommynoodles said...

That's great to hear about your FIL! "GOD is GOOD"!All the time!Have a "BLESSED" time! Natalie,

gail said...

Wonderful news.

Blessings Gail

This Country Girl said...

I'm glad to hear the surgery went well and all is okay! PTL!

Tammy

Miss Jen said...

Happy Monday!! :)
Praise God that your father-in-law
is doing all right! What a breathtaking
photo!!

Love in Christ~ Jen

Kellie said...

So glad that you FIL is doing better!

I was just in Michigan. It's a lovely state isn't it?

I am way behind in blog reading but I am officially caught up with yours (although you are quite prolific!). Your family is beautiful and I especially love hearing all the things your kiddos (and grand kiddo!) are up to....seems such a long way off for me, but I know its not!

Happy Monday!

Walking on Sunshine... said...

I'm so glad you're father-in-law had a good result! Glad you're enjoying your time in Michigan. I'm sure the pictures will come out beautifully!!

Jenn @ A Country Girl's Ramblings said...

Glad to hear that your F-I-L is doing better. I hope his recovery time is minimal.

Flat Creek Farm said...

Thankful to hear the surgery went well. I'll keep your family in my prayers. Have a wonderful visit, and we'll 'see' you when you get back! p.s. you may have heard that you're missing unbearable heat here in MO! :) -Tammy

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details