Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds~




I just love this time of year. I spent yesterday decorating my front porch. I am having some Homeschool Moms and a few friends over next week for a Mom's Night Out~so I am in a hurry to get finished.  I plan on getting the back porch decorated today. I will post pictures soon. All of this Fall decorating has me in the mood for our favorite Fall snacks.

I make my seeds a bit different. 

I roast my pumpkin seeds in butter first  until slightly browned. Then I add taco seasoning to them. Spread them on a cookie sheet and bake at 250 degrees. After about 30 minutes ~stir them. Bake 1/2-1 hour more or until crunchy. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Oh my Carrie,
My huby loves roasted pumpkin seeds, and I just know he's gonna love this one.

Thanks for the idea.

Love & Prayers,
Ronda

Mocha Vee said...

This sounds so good. I can't wait to try them!

Dalyn (AKA The Queen of Quite Alot) said...

I love fall too. YOur pumpkin seeds sound yummy. I do it that way too, except I like Johny's Seasoning salt on them ")

The Watts Family said...

Oh I love roasted pumpkin seeds! Happy Fall Ya'll ~Blessings Heather :D

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details