Thursday, October 29, 2009

Farm Fresh Eggs~For Sale


Good Morning Friends~
It is a rainy Autumn day. Rainy days are my favorite for cleaning. I have been so busy this week I am getting our home back in order and school work done.

If you have been a follower for any time you know ~I love my chickens~they are pets. They are named and well cared for. I am getting farm fresh eggs daily! I am ready to start selling them. The cost is $2.oo a dozen. My chickens are fed an all natural diet with many wonderful vegggie and fruit snacks. They love to eat ground corn, oats and spaghetti noodles are their most favorite treat. They are fed fresh clean water and free range daily. These fat and sassy chicks lay wonderful eggs. They look like Easter eggs in cream, tan, brown and blue in color. If you are local I would be willing to bring them to town! Just e-mail me!

Psalm 118:24

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.


11 comments:

Tina said...

Oh how I wish my hens were laying eggs! I know it will be soon, but I just can't wait:-)

Lori said...

I'd love to buy some of your eggs! But, I live in France, where good fresh eggs cost 4€ a dozen (that's about 6 dollars!). I need to get myself some chickens, I think!

Miss Jen said...

How delightful~ I wish I lived closer to you!!!!! :)

Lots of Love in Christ~ Jen

karen said...

Your table looks lovely with farm fresh eggs! It must be so rewarding to care for your chicken and receive so much in return.
I loved their baby pictures on your previous post...too cute!!!
Have a wonderful day.

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

I miss fresh eggs, they are the best!

Christa said...

There's nothing like farm fresh eggs!
Your price per dozen is a great deal. How wonderful for those who get to buy from you.

Christa

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

That is very cheap for such lovely eggs!
My Girls are mostly all laying but gee am I having a heck of a time with three of them and ongoing softshells!!!!
Have tried everything!!!!

Amy Kinser said...

We are finally getting eggs also, but not enough to sale. I especially love my blue egg that our sweet Oreo lays for us. She is my handicapped chicken that I love. :)

Frugal Home Living w/ the Keeper of our Home said...

If we were closer you'd certainly have a steady customer with me.

~Mrs. M

Camille said...

Too bad I am not local...I would love to know the home where the eggs I buy came from!! :) Shipping would be out of the question...LOL!!

Sandra Henderson said...

Where do you LIVEQ??!??!! :)

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details