Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Giant Egg~




It is so nice to have fresh eggs daily. I don't know for sure who laid this giant egg but it was so large I could not close the carton. It was huge~it had two yolks and made some yummy chocolate chip cookies today!

It was a beautiful day today in Missouri so I let the girls out to free range all day. They had a great time bathing in the sun and dust bathing. They spent all afternoon looking  for treasures.

I just love my girls~they are so much fun!
 

7 comments:

Nancy M. said...

That is a big egg! I get a big one sometimes too, they are fun to find.

Amy Kinser said...

Wow!! What a prize one of your little ladies gave you today. I love it.

Sue said...

Oh how I love the ones that have the double yolks! That one there is a whopper! And wasn't it nice that you could put to such good use!

Amy said...

good gravy! that is a huge egg! i love two yolkers!

Miss Jen said...

Wow....
what a BEAUTIFUL egg isn't God's creation marvelous!


Love~ Miss Jen

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Wow, what an egg. I love your blog and I just added your blog button and added you to my blog list. I'm new to blogging, so I hope you don't mind.
Blessings,
Marcia

~Amy~ said...

Huge egg! I had a double yoker too a week ago.... so fun to get the surprise:) Nothing like fresh eggs. The kids are really having a good time raising chickens. Now I am craving chocolate chip cookies :)

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details