Friday, October 30, 2009

Make A Christmas Planner~

Note~
*I am getting a jump start here~please remember I am not skipping over Thanksgiving! I think Thanksgiving is one of the most spiritual holidays that we celebrate. My sister is taking care of Thanksgiving for our family because I will be flying out Thanksgiving weekend to be with my daughter are she delivers her first child~our little Boston.* Please pray for the safe arrival for both Ashley and Boston. What a wonderful gift my sister has given me~ I can concentrate on Christmas!

Christmas Planning~
I prefer to have about 12 weeks to plan but this year it has been so busy I am just now getting into the swing of things. I have 4 weeks to get it all done. I am beginning on November 1st!

First Things First~

Make a planner. Here is a fantastic site to print a planner without spending money.  Click here!

Plan the work and work the plan!

Stay tuned for Week #1 !


7 comments:

Frugal Home Living w/ the Keeper of our Home said...

Great holiday reminder post!

I used to do a Christmas notebook every year to help me stay on track now it's a bit easier since we don't go all out and buy/give to everyone. We keep it to about a handful and that includes our immediate household and a few of our closest family (parents, grandmother, aunt, etc.) Other than that it's pretty low budget and low key with lots of decorations and yummy food.

~Mrs. M

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Christmas is going to be hard this year, but I'm determined to make it a great one for the kids!! Going to look at the planner now. Thanks!

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

Thanks Carrie, I'll have to check out that site.

karen said...

What a beautiful picture Carrie. It looks so peaceful there.
Thank you for the planner link. I'm usually started with my planning by now but this fall we decided to update our dinning room and family room. I feel so unorganized. Everything is packed in boxes and it is driving me crazy. I'm a planner through and through. I can't even get to my hutch right now and that is where I keep my card list etc. Oh but it gets better...we are hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our home as well as Christmas due to other family members not being able to do so this year. I hope we're ready!
I'm keeping both Ashley and little Boston in my prayers. What an exciting time for you and your family.

The Watts Family said...

Good luck with all your planning~your first grandchild how exciting!! Praying for a safe delivery for Mom to be and Baby ~Blessings Heather :D

Camille said...

I love Christmas! And I LOVE the picture at the top of this post...did you take it?? It will be fun to visit you through this process of Christmas preparations.

Blessings,
Camille

Camille said...

Sorry...I neglected to say that I am so happy for you as you anticipate the arrival of this new little one...such an excting time!!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details