Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Week # 3 Planner~


"Christmas Window" Print
 Photo~art.com
If you are new to my blog~ let me explain! I am getting all of Christmas wrapped up in four weeks because I am flying out to be with my daughter as she delivers my new grandson. I normally take about 3 months to get it all done. I have started some new business adventures that have kept me so busy I have not had time to prepare for Christmas. One of the things I do is shop all year long when I see great buys so I have a gift pantry ~which is going to help greatly.

Week # 3 ~ Christmas Planning
  • *Take my Gift List and SHOP,SHOP,SHOP!!
  • *Set up a wrapping station~this is one of the smartest ideas I have ever come up with! It makes it easy to keep up as you shop. I set mine with a pretty tablecloth, baskets of tape, ribbon, paper and bows. 
  • * Recheck my pantry for Holiday Baking. This will be a great sale week for stocking up!
  • * Prepare several freezer meals for the busy weeks before Christmas.
  • * Hit anything not completed from last week~which happens to be our Christmas cards.
  • * Get Stocking Stuffers

Heap the holly! Wreath the pine!
Train the dainty Christmas vine~
Let the breath of fir and bay
Mingle on the festal day.
Helen Chase


2 comments:

Ann at eightacresofeden said...

I love the gift wrapping station idea Carrie!
I have a gift wrapping box for all year round use, it is a plastic fishing tackle box that holds all my supplies such as tape, scissors, tags, ribbon - everything I need except for the paper.

Camille said...

Oh Carrie ~ It is a treat to visit here...love it! :)

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details