Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas Planning With Carrie~

"Main Street with Christmas Lights at Night, Leavenworth, Washington, USA" Photographic Print
Week #1 ~ Christmas Countdown

*Make a gift list of all people I need to give gifts to.
*Make a list of all the people I will deliver baking to.
*Figure my spending budget and plan accordingly.
* Plan what I will bake this year~like FUDGE!!
*Buy all my baking needs~ I will go to the Amish Dutch Pantry, Dollar Stores and Aldi to save here $$.
*Stock the pantry.
*Work on craft projects.
*Get pictures taken for cards. My Hannah will take ours and do magic on them at Picnik.com.     Then we will send them to Walgreens to print. Big savings here$$$$.
I am heading off now to the Amish~oh am I going to have the most wonderful day! Wish you could come along! Have a good and Godly day!

2 comments:

April said...

I have never been to Jamesport, even though it isn't that far. Is there any day that is better to go than others? I know that at the Amish settlement near where I grew up a lot of the businesses were not open on Tuesdays-I found that out after I went the first time-on a Tuesday!

Camille said...

What a gorgeous picture of a Christmas village! So incredibly lovely!! What a practical series of posts you are doing...so much fun to prepare and plan.

Blessings,
Camille

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details