Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holiday Muffin Mix~In A Jar

"Christmas Tree on Snowy Night in Pioneer Courthouse Square, Portland, Oregon, USA" Photographic Print
3 cups of flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup dry milk
1T. baking powder
1 t. salt
1/2 t. nutmeg
1 1/2 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. cloves

Combine all ingredients. Place in a quart size jar.

Attach this note:
1 egg slightly beaten
1 1/4 c. water
1/4 c. oil
1 Jar Holiday Muffin Mix

Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease muffin tins. In a bowl, empty muffin mix with other ingredients until moistened. Do not over mix. Pour into muffin tins. Bake 10-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Makes 15-18 muffins. Enjoy!





4 comments:

Camille said...

Oh...I love this! I'm going to have to give it a try...and maybe it will get added to the list of things to do for others. Thanks so much for sharing!

Blessings,
Camille

karen hopkins said...

I am just blessed to bits by your beautiful photos tonight.. I know, your postings and all the rest are awesome, too .. but the photos tonight just make me get into the spirit of giving.. Its just something about Gods beautiful color, even in photography.. just to cool! Lovin' your heart, Carrie - you are a blessing!

We are the Smith Family said...

yummy....hope to try these!!!

Camille said...

Ok...update! These are yummy and I have made them more than once for my own clan. Today I put the mix together to share with my sister-in-law...and I posted a picture on my blog with a link back here for the recipe. Thanks again for sharing Carrie!

Blessings,
Camille

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details