Saturday, November 21, 2009

Keep Christ In Christmas~

"Christmas Chapel Model, Bavaria, Germany" Photographic Print

art.com


I've received this before, and still love the idea.

 

 

Pass this on to your church, co-workers, family, and friends

What do you have to lose but 44 cents, what do you have to gain ----------- more than you will ever know.


A clever idea!

 

Yes, Christmas cards. This is coming early so that you can get ready to include an important address to your list.
Want to have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD this year.

 

As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world..

 

Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it and "In God We Trust".

 

Here's the address, just don't be rude or crude. (It's not the Christian way, you know.)

 

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York , NY 10004

 

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions. So spend 44 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone. Also tell them 
that there is no such thing as a " Holiday Tree". . . It's always been called a CHRISTMAS TREE!

 

And pass this on to your email lists. We really want to communicate with the ACLU! They really DESERVE us!!

 

For those of you who aren't aware of them, the ACLU, (the American Civil Liberties Union) is the one suing the U.S. Government to take God, Christmas or anything Christian away from us. They represent the atheists and others in this war.

 

FIGHT BACK!!!!  Help put Christ back in Christmas!

 

Tony Passaro

Bel Air Tea Party Patriots

443-350-0520

9 comments:

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

I'm in, thanks Carrie!

Sandra said...

Great idea!

Miss Jen said...

How wonderful!!! :)

Blessings~ Miss Jen

The Watts Family said...

Fabulous Idea thanks for sharing Carrie ~Blessings Heather

christschild said...

I saw this the other day on Facebook....I love that it has spread throughout the U.S. I plan on doing this and I hope others will too. I want the world to know how much I love God and that we are here for Him. Thank you for posting!! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!! God Bless You!

Mrs. Bee said...

K..now that I've stopped laughing...!
I'm in! I think this is a 'fun' way to spread the truth about this holiday we like to celebrate...and we never know WHO might open that card and be touched, now do we?

Camille said...

What a great idea...I also appreciate the exhortation to maintain a godly witness! :)

Your Christmas pictures are all so lovely...I am enjoying your blog Carrie!

Blessings,
Camille

Linda Stubbs said...

I think this is so totally a wonderful idea!!!!!!!! I am in and I think we should pray that who ever gets our card, that the Lord would work in their heart. They really just need Jesus, plain and simple. Thank you for encouraging us. You are a sweetie!

Blessings, Linda
Prairie Flower

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I received an email at work about this. I'm not sure about sending cards to family and friends this year, but I'm definitely sending one to ACLU. Thanks for sharing this to your readers.

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details