Thursday, October 30, 2014

Homemade Christmas Bath and Body Recipes



 Homemade Christmas Bath and Body Recipes

Christmas Tree Bath Salts~
 1 cup Epsom Salt
12 drops of pine tree essential oil
green food coloring~ 8 drops (optional)

Mix ingredients in small bowl until blended.
Use 1/4 cup per bath.

Candy Cane Bath Salts
1 Cup Epsom Salt
12 drops of peppermint essential oil
red drops~ 8 drops (optional)

Mix ingredients in small bowl until blended.
Mix 1/4 cup per bath.

Gingerbread Body Scrub
1 tsp. cocoa powder
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 drops gingerbread essential oil
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp. ginger

Combine all ingredients in small bowl. 

*I buy all my essential oils from Natures Garden Candles.*

8 comments:

Angela said...

I just love the coziness feeling of this blog! Everytimne I click on it I just want to cuddle up with my favorite blanket and hot chocolate, LOVE it! Thanks for the homemade ideas. My husband recently lost his job and I'm trying to find some great homemade ideas, it is nice you share so many!

Angela

Domestic Goddess said...

Ohhhh I am so excited to make these. The Ginger bread body scrub sounds delicious! I now have a great idea for my Secret Sister!

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

What great ideas. My girls are going to love these. You think ahead too, I was going to ask where you got the essential oils, and then I read down further, and there it was!
Blessings,
Marcia

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a great idea....going to try this

Linda Stubbs said...

I am getting so excited for Christmas. You are getting me into the spirit!!! Love these ideas. I think I could use them for Christmas gifts for my daughter in loves!!!!

Blessings friend!

Camille said...

I'm enjoying your blog...just stopped in for a quick visit tonight and realized that the picture at the top of your post is of Leavenworth! We've been there...not at Christmas time, but in the summer...it is so pretty! I thought it looked familiar! :)

Blessings,
Camille

Melissa A said...

I love the natures gardens website! I also follow her on fb and she has a show and tell once a week, you should join and show off your frugal ideas!

Mrs. Pepper said...

Thank-you so much for sharing these recipes! We're doing a homemade Christmas this year and I think I'll be making these.

Blessings~

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details