Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Evening~

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Ours was very quiet and very nice. We were snowed in but that was just fine.
We will have Christmas again tomorrow with all my family.
I will wake up to Christmas again tomorrow~how fun.
I am so looking forward to it.
My brother, sister and I all live in the country.........so
it really will be over the hills and through the snow to Grandmother's house we go!
This is out my back door this morning. It has been much like a blizzard all day.








My Nativity made by Brian's Grandma~a prized treasure!



You might think these boots belong to Santa~
but they are really one of my Christmas presents.
Being a chicken farmer requires some boots~I so needed these!
I am so excited!
I did receive my favorite perfume~Pleasures.
I am sure my chickens will enjoy me smelling good.
My Brian always gives me the most romantic gift basket filled with all
my favorite things; bath and body, lotions, magazine and all sort of things.
I got so many wonderful gifts but my favorite is a
wireless Printer-Scanner-Copier-Photo and Fax Machine.
Oh my goodness can my mind run wild with all the possibilities!
I am so blessed~I got more than I deserve!
More snow!






My chicken coop door was frozen shut this morning.
My Brian had to work a bit to get it open.
The girls were not so thrilled with the blizzard conditions and refused to step foot outside.
I fed them some Christmas treats and they cuddled together all day inside their coop.
This is one of their eggs~frozen solid. Poor girls!

We have cuddled by the fire all day and watched Christmas movies and worked on our most difficult new puzzle. I am looking forward to a brand new year to see what God has in store.

4 comments:

Nancy M. said...

Great pictures! Wow, it must be really cold there to have frozen an egg like that!

Merry Christmas!

Marmee's Pantry said...

Loved all the Christmas photos...even the boots! lol You poor, chickens w/the frozen eggs...oh, my!

Enjoy the rest of your Christmas weekend.

Blessings from Ohio...Kim W

KimT said...

sounds like a perfect day. Merry Christmas.

Camille said...

Dear me! A frozen egg...poor girls!! Your home looked lovely Carrie ~ so welcoming...God bless you!

Love,
Camille

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details