Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hot Chocolate Mix~




  • 6 1/2 cups powdered milk
  • 1 (5 ounce) package non-instant chocolate pudding mix
  • 1 cup powdered chocolate drink mix
  • 1/2 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
  • 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder


  1. In a large bowl, combine powdered milk, chocolate pudding mix, chocolate drink mix powder, creamer, confectioners' sugar, and cocoa. Divide the mixture between two 1 quart jars. Seal, and decorate as desired. These can be stored in a dry area for up to 3 months.
  2. Attach a tag with the following instructions: Hot Cocoa: Dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in 1 cup boiling water.



2 comments:

The Watts Family said...

This is so cute I will have to do this for my children they will love it. I like those little bags I will have to try and find them ~Thanks for Sharing ~Blessings Heather

oneme said...

Carrie, I can't tell you how Blessed I am when I read your blog. You are a Bright Burst of Sunshine! When I read your vibrant, lively, encouraging posts it so makes me Happy. How you e"njoy your life and seem to be so positive ... Just enjoying the life God gave you.. How wonderful! Thank you for sharing your Happy, Joyful outlook on life! I need the feeling I get when I read your site with your delicious looking fudge recipes and tips and all. I just Love It!! God Bless you and yours - And we are having a grandchild any"minute" that will be living here in our area - yeah! I cant wait, I don't know who's more excited me or them!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details