Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas~




It is my favorite time of year. We took Boston on his first outing today. It was fun to see the sights and sounds of Christmas with my new grandbaby. We all enjoyed an airing~after we convinced Mom it would be okay to leave the house. Which was no easy task let me assure you.

We are having the best time with Boston. It has been a beautiful~ sunny day here in Washington with a beautiful view of the mountain! We are taking Boston to church tonight for his very first service. I am so looking forward to hearing what the Lord has for us tonight.
I am sorry I have been missing in action but will try to come down from the clouds soon and get back to blogging~well maybe. I pray you are all enjoying this most wonderful time of the year.


11 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

You take all the time you need.
These days are sooo special for you all,Your Daughter and Grandbub are very lucky to have you...He is a darlin!

christschild said...

I definately love this time of year...my favorite as well. So glad you are getting to spend time with that sweet grandbaby. Have a great night.
Blessings,
Elizabeth

Camille said...

Oh Carrie! He is absolutely adorable...but then I think you already are aware of that! :) No worries about the "back to blogging"...ENJOY these moments...you will never get them back again. Savor the days you have there. We live just above Washington State in BC...it was a glorious day here too. Did you see the full moon tonight?? SO amazingly beautiful.

Blessings,
Camille

momoflots said...

Oh I'm so glad you got to go out!! Once the rains start again there will be plenty of time to stay in. Our area is so beautiful when the sun is out and those mountains are amazing!! I remember how I was with my first - every new thing seemed so scary!! Now with my eighth a year old I know I don't need to be that way (although being a worry wart is still a struggle God work with me on!!)
Enjoy that darling grandbaby!!

Hugs,
Christine

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Take your time! We know you're doing what's most important right now! Cuddling that beautiful little grandson and helping your daughter! Enjoy the remaining days of your visit!!!

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

Take your time and enjoy each second! He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy you time! These are timeless memories!!

Kim in Ky

Jenn @ A Country Girl's Ramblings said...

What a beautiful little boy!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I am SO excited and happy for you!!!!!! God bless you, your family and your sweet new grandson ~ ♥

April said...

Such a pretty baby!!! Maybe pretty isn't the right word for a boy--but he is pretty!

Keeper of our Home said...

How precious!!!

~Mrs.M

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details