Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another Gooseberry Patch Comment~

[red+<span class=

Can you believe some of my friends have never heard of Gooseberry Patch? I was stunned when I told everyone I crossed paths with yesterday~REALLY~ that I was blessed today because The Gooseberry Patch~you know The One and Only Gooseberry Patch had posted a sweet comment on little ol' Farming On Faith. I love~love~love Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks. They go along with living on a farm, apple pie and baseball. I just thought everyone knew about GBP. If you are among the ones that do not~I give you permission today to go buy one for yourself~Girlfriend. You will then be among the number of us who have made it our life's goal to get the next season's book! Not only do they have great ideas but they have the best recipes of all time. Down home good recipes tried and tested! I promise as Paula would say~ Ya'all be happy you did!

Well I was so humbly blessed again with another comment last night~woo hoo! I think I will celebrate and go buy the next book!

Gooseberry Patch has left a new comment on your post "Gooseberry Patch Left A Comment On Harvey~":

Oh you guys...thanks for your kind words! Carrie, be sure to post some pics when Harvey all fixed up! :)

5 comments:

Keeper of our Home said...

That is just too cool! Way to go girl! I agree GBP rocks!!

~Mrs. M

Marla at Always Nesting said...

NOW I GET IT!!! LOL, I didn't "get" the post yesterday. Good grief, how did I miss that?? :)

I just won a Gooseberry Patch in a giveaway and I'm looking forward to reading it cover to cover.

Kristie said...

I had heard so many good things about GBP and your post just gave me the push to finally buy my first THREE books! Thanks!

Mrs. P. said...

Even MORE fun than owning GPB books is submitting recipes and having your recipe chosen for an upcoming cookbook. The first time it happened for me, I jumped up and down like a kid, lol. Love those GPB books :)

Blessings!
Gail

Gooseberry Patch said...

Carrie, you are too funny! We read blogs just like everyone else and take special notice when they talk about our little company. Thank you so much for your glowing reviews of our cookbooks...and for giving your girlfriends "permission" to join the family. :) Keep up the good work!

Want more Gooseberry Patch goodness? Check out our Page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/gooseberrypatch
and stop by our own blog at www.gooseberrypatch.typepad.com

See you there...and thanks again!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details