Monday, January 11, 2010

Gooseberry Patch Left A Comment On Harvey~



You never know who is reading your blog. Imagine my surprise when I opened my e-mail this morning to find The One and Only Gooseberry Patch~ had left me a comment on none other than My Harvey Post. I had to share~what fun!

Gooseberry Patch has left a new comment on your post "Harvey~":

As much as we're partial to the little red Gooseberry trucks, a golden yellow would probably make Harvey (and his previous owner!) pretty darned happy. Good luck!

*The actual majority vote was for red! I like red best but yellow is my favorite color. Harvey's natural color is Harvest Gold.*

9 comments:

Keeper of our Home said...

What an awesome surprise to GBP comment on your blog. That is an honor!

~Mrs. M

Kristy Quinn said...

Aw Carrie, how cool is that. I just bought one of their cookbooks a few months ago. I had never heard of them but my family and I love it! I never voted on Harvey's color. I like red but to me it's kind of common--pretty but common. I would paint Harvey a soft pale yellow. Have a happy Monday mama!

Beautiful pear tree lane said...

How cool is that Carrie, I love their cookbooks, and was drooling over one of them this morning while out shopping. Harvey would be pretty any color , my dh would take him in any color.
Blessings, Sue

Mrs. P. said...

Very cool...both Harvey & the GPB comment :)

Warm Wishes!
Gail

Miss Jen said...

What a fantastic surprise!!! :)

Love~ Jen

Walking on Sunshine... said...

What a great surprise!!!

Gooseberry Patch said...

Oh you guys...thanks for your kind words! Carrie, be sure to post some pics when Harvey all fixed up! :)

Regan Family Farm said...

I do believe it was Gooseberry that caused me to fall in love with the likes of Harvey! That being said "friend" :) if you find another, please put me on the list!!!
Love, Kathy
PS. Went to Aldi's today, but no marshmallow mocha. Settled for peppermint mocha instead!

Lisa said...

I love those kind of surprises! I am in love with Harvey.....I have dreamed of owning one just like him and an awesome cobalt blue color ;)

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details