Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yet Another Gooseberry Patch Comment ~ And.........

[red+<span class=
important information. Did you know these sites existed? I have yet another comment from GBP~and I thought I would share it with all of you because I just know you will want to follow them too! Check them out!

Gooseberry Patch has left a new comment on your post "Another Gooseberry Patch Comment~":

Carrie, you are too funny! We read blogs just like everyone else and take special notice when they talk about our little company. Thank you so much for your glowing reviews of our cookbooks...and for giving your girlfriends "permission" to join the family. :) Keep up the good work!

Want more Gooseberry Patch goodness? Check out our Page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/gooseberrypatch
and stop by our own blog at www.gooseberrypatch.typepad.com

See you there...and thanks again!


2 comments:

Regan Family Farm said...

I went straight to their blog after your first post...I love them. I'm just not sure how much I should feed the cookbook addiction...

Anonymous said...

The Amish man was killed in the Moberly area.
Lisa

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details