Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Church Windows~





Our Farming On Faith journey began about three years ago when we broke ground to build our new home in the country. I have been walking with God a long time~God and I have been around the block together a few times. I thought I had a lot of faith. When you think you have faith~you probably don't. God took our family on an amazing journey of faith. Our faith was indeed really small. God taught us some valuable lessons while we were building our home~some lessons we would have never learned any other way. God is so good. Our little Farming On Faith was built~with God's help along the way.

I wanted some church windows to hang on our huge vaulted wall in our living room. The theme of my decorating reflects our family and our faith. My Brian worked long and hard on these windows. I had Florentine Glass put in them~glass used for church windows. I left it clear with the idea I would paint some color on the back if I so desired. I change my mind so often I want to be able to change colors. For now~I am loving them just as they are.

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Carrie, those windows are beautiful. I like them plain just as they are. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Jackie

Sue said...

They are really beautiful! What a great idea:)

Patty said...

They are lovely.

Keith and Julie Loveless said...

I love them. I would have never have thought of it. You seem to have a real knack for decorating.

Keeper of our Home said...

Beautiful!!! I love the new look of your blog too.

~Mrs. M

AnnaMarie said...

I love them!!! Your home is so beautiful!!

The Watts Family said...

Oh they came out great they look wonderful what a lovely keepsake to have ~The room looks very cute I love how you decorated it ~Blessings Love Heather :)

Walking on Sunshine... said...

I love them! And love the verse underneath. Your husband did an awesome job!

HOPE said...

WOW Carrie..that is beautiful...love the scripture on the walls!!

Blessings to you always..
HOPE

Miss Jen said...

What beautiful windows!! :)

Love & Blessings~ Jen
Psalm 16:11

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

They really are beautiful windows!

Kristy Quinn said...

Very pretty <3

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details