Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine Fruit Platter~


Photos~About.com



As you may have noticed I am planning our Valentine Lunch~ it is on Sunday this year so our celebration will be right after Sunday Morning Church Services. It seems appropriate considering God is the Author of Love. What an amazing God who has blessed me with all that I love in my life.

As I was planning I found this tutorial on how to prepare a heart fruit plate~which would go wonderfully with all my low cal fruit dips below. The tutorial is HERE!

6 comments:

Marla at Always Nesting said...

Love the fruit plate.

Patty said...

Nice fruit tray. Thanks for sharing all the recipes.

The Watts Family said...

Oh that is wonderful and healthy looks really good !! Enjoy your dinner Blessings Love Heather

A Touch of Country said...

God is amazing that's for sure! He never ceases to amaze me with his undying love for me.

I love looking at this fresh fruit plate...very refreshing after a long winter here in Iowa!

Natalie

Marydon Ford said...

G'morn, Carrie ~ What an appealing clever fruit platter. Have to give it a try ...

Happy Valentine's
Have a great week!
Hugs, Marydon

C.C. said...

That fruit looks wonderful!! You and your love are a beautiful couple!

I wanted to share that I am having a card giveaway on my blog, all you do is a leave a comment and random.org will pick a name, postage on me! I would love to bless someone with this!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details