Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pot Of Gold Craft~



dollarstorecrafts.com



Have you visited theDollar Store Crafts.com?
I visited it awhile back but forgot about it. One of my blog friends~Be Different Act Normal brought this craft to my attention. I have been away this weekend with My Brian on a business trip and I needed a St Patty's day craft to do with my 4 & 5 year old kids this week. I found all of these items I needed~ to do this craft. You can go to the site for detailed instructions and a printable rainbow. Although I think the butterscotch candy is so very cute~I did not want to give those to my little ones~so I bought gold fish to fill my little pails instead. You can go to the Dollar Store Craft Site here!

2 comments:

Keith & Julie Loveless said...

Funny, you should mention that site. I just discovered it and was thinking I should blog about it. I really like the idea of using the rubber carpet lining to teach little ones how to embroider/sew. God bless.

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Goldfish is a stroke of genius! I also didn't actually give the candies to my kiddos when I made this~! :)

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details