Friday, April 16, 2010

~Chicken In The Kitchen~




Sami walking right on in the kitchen door after she has dug in my plants!


I was in my kitchen doing dishes yesterday and I hear a thump and a scratch. I look at the door and low and behold who do I see but Sami Bird. My Hannah has been feeding her snacks at the back door so she has decided to come begging for them.

She now scratches to get our attention. This is beginning to be a problem. If we ignore her she goes around the deck and looks in the window~oh my word I think we have created a little spoiled chicken. She even jumps for food like a dog. She has turned into a character for sure.


I have lost all control here at the Farming On Faith's Kitchen~
I remind children and chickens alike that I am the Mom and I am the boss.
You can see where it is getting me!

8 comments:

Dalyn (AKA The Queen of Quite Alot) said...

that is darling! Thanks for sharing...it reall made me smile ")

HOPE said...

Oh too funny....The chicken rules! Oh my!

Can't wait to hear of further adventures!

HOPE

Patty said...

Had to laugh. Too funny!

Regan Family Farm said...

OK, Carrie, I just have to know if your Sami poos in the house, and how do you remain calm and peaceful about that??? Is she trained to just go outside???

Flat Creek Farm said...

Precious! Thank you for sharing :) -Tammy

Nancy M. said...

Aww, she's such a sweet girl!

April said...

Oh no, that was to funny. I have 4 chicks I'm raising and they're in my dining room/kitchen in a special box my husband made for them, so I can relate to this. :)

Sue said...

I feel for you but at the same time it IS cute:)

We do love our chickens

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details