Friday, April 16, 2010

Food~Fun & Fellowship At Pisgah Baptist Church





I was invited to speak at Pisgah Baptist Church in Excelsior Springs last night. My sister and I had such a fun time with all you ladies. Did you know Baptist woman can cook just as good as the Amish women? LOL The food was wonderful and we had so much fun getting to make new friends. The event's theme was Spring Cleaning. I told you ~cleaning is my expertise. I love to clean. Thank you ladies~for your generosity. I feel very humbled and undeserving!

My devotion was on Spring Cleaning our spiritual houses as we spring clean our homes this Spring. We just need to keep a short sin account with God and keep our hearts, our minds and our souls clean. I will share my devotion some time this week.

"Create in me a clean heart, O God;

and renew a right spirit within me." Psalm 51:10


As you all know ~I have been making my own Laundry Soap for a year.I have a new and improved recipe.Click here for the recipe. I also make most of my own cleaners and I am saving a huge amount of money. I dare you to give them a try! Click here for my recipes.







6 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing. It looks like you had a really nice night.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Milah said...

Thanks for sharing! I added that link to my favorites and forwarded it to some friends. Thanks for blessing others with you money saving and cleaning ideas.

Tanya said...

What a great honor that was for you to speak ... I wish I could have heard it...you are very motivational. I printed off your "cleaning" recipes and hope to get some made and ready to go to get some cleaning done. Anxious to try the laundry soap as well. Have a great weekend? Sun in Missouri? Rain today in Kansas!

Down On The Farm said...

Awesome Carrie! Looks like a fun night and those ladies were thrilled to hear you speak. I am certain you allowed the Holy Spirit to speak through you and they were blessed by it.

As to your laundry soap. I noticed you had a new recipe up. I make my own laundry soap too, so, as soon as I run out of what I have, I am going to use your recipe for my next batch. I'll be looking for some Zote soap, as I've never seen that at the stores I shop at. I'm stil LOVIN' your liquid fabric softener recipe. I have been using it for months and I use the sponges as dryer sheets too! I LOVE SAVING MONEY!!!

A Gardner's Cottage said...

Carrie...So glad things went well and that you had a good time. I love how God is in the details even cleaning details. Have a terrific week end.

Walking on Sunshine... said...

I would have loved to be able to join you and hear you speak! And I do use one of your cleaners, it truly is the best I've ever used. And you're so right, I am saving so much money on making it myself. I need to work up the courage and do the laundry soap!!! Going to catch up on the rest of your blog that I've missed recently. Enjoy your weekend!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details