Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Gipsy Girl's Photography~



Hannah Bell~Self Portrait

My Hannah will soon be graduating from High School. The first day we started kindergarten in our little homeschool room~ Hannah said, "Momma, I have better things to do." Life with Hannah all these 18 years has been a joy. Hannah has always colored outside the box. On May 8Th~ we we celebrate the closing of a chapter and will open the next. I have so enjoyed these 13 years of not just homeschooling her but being her mom. She had her camera out on our trip to Michigan and the night we returned . Here are just a few photos from My Gypsy Girl~



























Gipsy Girl's Brother~Caleb
An Indiana Storm
A Michigan Sunset

Grandpa's Sunset
Grandma's Sunset
Dad's View
The Gipsy Girl~Herself



11 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

What fantastic photography! Of course, the chickens are my favorites, but the frog ain't half bad either! ;~}
Blessings!

Goodwife said...

Beautiful photos!

Patty said...

Great pictures. I can tell Hanna enjoys doing this and has fun with it. Have a great day, Carrie.

Anonymous said...

As a professional photographer myself, that girl has talent! I love seeing other peoples perspective on things. Tell her keep up the great work. You have been blessed with a beautiful daughter.

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

Beaufiful, even the fonts!

Nancy M. said...

Those are some awesome pictures! She's beautiful too!

Down On The Farm said...

AMAZING!!! Her photographs are absolutely gorgeous!! Blessings to her and to you, mom. I know how proud you are and should be.

A Gardner's Cottage said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing them.

Camille said...

Very cool pics! Your Hannah is talented! I especially like the railway track shots...very neat perspective. Thanks for sharing Carrie!

Oh how bittersweet it must be to be graduating your "little" girl!! I cannot believe how quickly they grow up! :)

Blessings,
Camille

Skye said...

Awesome Photos! :)

Susan said...

I'd say Hannah has a gift! She has a wonderful eye for perspective. I enjoy your blog very much. I'm also a homesteading, homemaking, homeschooler! Nice to meet you!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details