Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Word Of A Gentlemen~




"I place no value on anything I have, except in it's relationship to the kingdom of God."
Dr. David Livingston


Matthew 28:6
He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
After Jesus rose from the grave and was seen by many He met with His eleven disciples~minus Judas of course. They went away from Galilee into a mountain where Jesus gave the Great Commission.
Matthew 28

16Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
17And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

These are the words of a "True Gentleman." Not only can we celebrate that Jesus Christ died on the cross, rose again and sits today on the right hand of his Father ~He promised to never leave us.
Easter is the most wonderful time to celebrate our Saviour. Easter Blessings to you and Yours from Farming On Faith.



Only one life~so soon It will pass~only what's done for Christ will last.


11 comments:

Patty said...

Easter Blessings to you and yours also.

Sandy said...

Thank you and you and yours have an awesome Easter too!

mommyx12 said...

I posted the name of the winners for the Organize for Victory Book. 6 people posted and I had only 3 copies but I called my mother in law today and she said she will send me 5 more. So I will send you one and the other ladies who were interested. My email is vpsmith14@yahoo.com I will send one out as soon as I get more. You can send your addy to my email.

Blessings and Happy Easter
Tricia

BECKY said...

Great post, Carrie! Love the quotes! Aren't you so glad that we are called by His name? I have never been more thankful to know the Lord than I am today!

I hope you and your family have a joyous Easter, sweetie! You shine so brightly for Him!!

Love and hugs,
Becky

Beautiful pear tree lane said...

As always a most inspiring post, May you and your family have many joyful Easter Blessings too.
Blessing,
Sue

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

A wonderful post Carrie. I hope you're enjoying time with your family.
Have a glorious Easter!
Blessings,
Marcia

Ann at eightacresofeden said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a beautiful blessed Easter Day Carrie and family.
My after church guests have gone home after a lovely roast lamb dinner and a delicious chocolate mousse dessert cake which my daughter made last evening. It was so huge, I knew she had intentions of us having guests today! 'Mum can we invite the .....?' She was thrilled when they said they would love to come when she invited them this morning at church.
On Good Friday we went to an Easter production at a large church in the city. It was called 'Saviour King' and was just wonderful. The church was packed - many did not get inside as they ran out of room. It even featured on our local news. So we have had a wonderful Easter - hope yours is too, yes, we have such reason to celebrate life because we have a relationship with the Risen Lord!

Miss Jen said...

Wonderful post! :)
Blessed Easter to you and yours!
Christ is RISEN!!!!

Love~ Jen

A Gardner's Cottage said...

Hi Carrie...Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I pray you and your family have a blessed Easter!

Barbara said...

Amen Carrie this is such a good post, we had a wonderful Easter, and I like to celebrate every that the resurrection of our Jesus, and oh for that Resurrection morning when we all go to meet him in the air, that is day I am waiting for.
Hugs and Happy Resurrection Day to you, Barbara

Kristy Quinn said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter Carrie! *hugs*

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details