I am cleaning~shopping~meal planning and baking. Just in case you did not know ~My kids from Washington are coming home. I just can't wait to see BOSTON!!!( I bought toys~ A Grammy must have toys! )
These cookies are to die for. A word of caution! I double all cookie recipes~DO NOT DOUBLE THIS. You will be baking until the cows come home! You must try them. I doubled it ~ making 11 dozen large cookies. I froze them ~of course!
- Cream butter with sugars.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased cookie sheets...or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes...do not over bake. I take them out while they are a little doughy!
- Wait for several minutes before removing from pans.
I collect Amish Cookbooks and they are the best~! The Amish use simple ingredients from your pantry. With a well stocked pantry you can whip up millions of recipes! This is on my wish list for my next cookbook!