Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Have A Charmed Life~



James 1:17 (King James Version)


 17Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

 I have a charmed life~a blessed life. First of all~ let me just say that does not mean that I have money in the bank and no problems! A blessed life does not mean a sense of attainment or obtainment. Nope~ a blessed life can't be bought or pulled from our hat. We can't earn it or climb our way up the ladder to it. We can do nothing but ask for it. You see in Autumn 1984 ~I accepted Jesus Christ has my personal Saviour. I did not get religion that day~I received a relationship. From that day forward I have been living a charmed life. Oh I have had my fair share of heartaches but God has gently and lovingly guided me each step of the way. You see~ I have had a charmed life! I feel as though I am God's pet.

 Receiving this charmed life I talk of is really simple for us~we only have to accept the free gift of salvation by grace. It was not so simple for our Saviour and I owe such a debt of gratitude.


Romans 10:9-13 (King James Version)


 9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
 11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
 12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
 13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

It is my prayer that you too~ have accepted Jesus as your Saviour. 



5 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

Beautiful, beautiful Carrie! That is so true. No, my life isn't perfect, it is far from it. But I know that no matter WHAT comes my way the Lord never fails me. I too am blessed, blessed with my health, blessed with a beautiful family, blessed with a job, and most importantly, blessed with SALVATION. One day I will live in that glorious place where He will wipe all my tears and I will worship Him forever. Hallelujah. Hallelujah. Praise His name forever!

Treasures Evermore said...

That was wonderful...I too live a "charmed life".

Thanks for sharing.

momoflots said...

Oh, I have a charmed life too!!! To have a relationship with the Creator of the world!! It leaves me breathless to contemplate it - to know that He knows my name - amazing!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Julze said...

Praise the Lord...He is SO Gracious, Loving and Merciful!!

HOPE said...

AMEN..and imagine having a charmed life here..what the blessedness of HEAVEN will be like!!!

One day...us girls will truly know what the life of a PRINCESS will be...

Praise the LORD for his free gift of salvation and the fellowship of the saints...

Hugs to you Carrie...
HOPE
(I just returned from NY visiting my g'kids)

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details