Thursday, December 16, 2010

What A Man~








Psalm 145:1-3 (King James Version)


Psalm 145

 1I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
 2Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
 3Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.


I have been loving My Brian almost half of my life now. We have been through the thick and thin of times. I can testify to his character and his strengths and even his weaknesses. I have come to cherish his touch. And although sometimes~after all these years~ I still think ~who is this man?~ I know this man. I will never have all the mysteries solved about him but~ I do know my husband. I know most likely how he will respond to any given situation. I know his personality and his ways. I know his voice ~ I recognize his touch~I just love this man I married over two decades ago.

The same is true about my relationship with My Heavenly Father. I recognize His touch. I have come to know His voice. I have come to know His personality~His likes and His dislikes.  I know that He desires for us all to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ~I accepted Him as my Saviour when I was only 18.

 God longs to have a relationship with each of us. He sent His only begotten Son that we may spend eternity with Him. He desires that we walk with Him every single day of our lives.


John 3:16 (King James Version)


 16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God longs for us to have an intimate relationship with Him.~

*******************************

Have a wonderful day!



9 comments:

Marmee's Pantry said...

Once again, lovingly & beautiful said.

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

momoflots said...

Oh how I needed this reminder today!! After experiencing some deep disappointments this week and realizing once again that the love I get from my parents is VERY conditional - I needed the reminder that God loves me unconditionally!! Such a blessing to rest in that!!!! He is my comfort and joy!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Diana said...

Blessings to you this day, too!

Life In a Little House said...

Well said!! ~enjoyed your post ~Merry Christmas~
p.s. how is your Sons arm healing? Love Heather

Barbara said...

amen good Carrie,d and have a very blessed Christmas, Barbara

Tanya said...

Hi Carrie,
I emailed you today....I had the best surprise today! :0)
Love,
Tanya

Gail @ Faithfulness Farm said...

A sweet post Carrie!

Merry CHRISTmas!
Gail

Marydon said...

Ahhh, Carrie, you share such beautiful heart felt words ... you both are so blessed.

Merry Christmas ~
Have a beautiful season ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

gail said...

Yes Carrie, I know what you mean. I too have a wonderful man and I too know my wonderful God. I too am blessed.

Blessings gail

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details