Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Lord's Day~ More Boston Photos





Oh looky what I have ~ new Boston pictures.


 His Momma was a handful~ I am happy to see Boston is giving it back to my sweet girl~LOL!



Is that not the cutest little smile ever?
Please keep praying that Boston's daddy gets direction from the Lord about his job.
I am still praying God gets them a little closer.
You can visit my daughter's blog here for here entire post!

Have a wonderful Lord's Day!



 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue;
but in deed and in truth.

1 John 3:18 (KJV)


For Lord's Day Evening
by Isaac Watts 


Lord, how delightful `tis to see
A whole assembly worship thee!
At once they sing, at once they pray;
They hear of heaven, and learn the way.

I have been there, and still would go
'Tis like a little heaven below!
Not all my pleasure and my play
Should tempt me to forget this day.

O write upon my memory, Lord,
The text and doctrines of thy Word,
That I may break thy laws no more,
But love thee better than before!

With thoughts of Christ and things divine
Fill up this foolish heart of mine:
That, hoping pardon through his blood,
I may lie down, and wake with God.


10 comments:

Tina at akagramma said...

what a sweet, beautiful, little man! He's growing up so fast...I know you're a proud Grandma!

Sue said...

That little fella is just a hunk! He should be in some baby magazines!! Seriously!!

Summer said...

Awwww. So cute!

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

He's getting so big and keeps getting cuter by the post!

Life In a Little House said...

Oh my he is just to cute!! what a Blessed Grandma you are! That was so funny what you said when he was making that funny face in his coat. I had to giggle at that my Mom said the same thing about me I was a handful. And she had a good laugh when my middle son came along. He was quite the handful. apparently I had it coming lol!! Could you imagine sweet little me being a handful hehehehe ~ Beautiful pictures ~Love Heather

Tanya said...

Carrie,
I'm so happy and excited for you to get to have a GetAWay with Brian!!! How fun! We've never stayed at TanTarA but have driven through...gorgeous! How fun! Can't wait to hear about it! Relax and enjoy!
That Boston has GOT to get entered in a contest titled something like "Cutest One Year Old Boy"! He is just precious. I don't know how you stand it...not getting your hands and kisses on him. Will pray for the job situation and for you to get to see them SOON!
Spring has got to get here....I can't take much more of this! HA! Today was hail and downpours! Good grief!
We are very excited for our trip and are counting down the days! I just hope there will be some SUNSHINE! HA!
Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Blessings and hugs!
Tanya

Regan Family Farm said...

Maybe the Lord has something VERY close in mind, Carrie. I know I want the same thing when that time comes (no hurry on that!)
Sending a hug~
Kathy

Ann at eightacresofeden said...

That firefighter jacket is so cute Carrie! He is as Sue says getting cuter by the post! My little man is here on my knee just wearing a nappy because it is so hot and humid today - it is more like mid-summer not going into Autumn. The sweat is running down my back and I think I am going to have to go and jump in the pool!

Quiltingranny said...

Carrie, what a little doll! Your family is beautiful.
Just want to let you know that my Women of Faith giveaway ends today at noon (PST). Please leave a comment for a chance to win and chance to bless others:
http://quiltingranny.blogspot.com/2011/02/women-of-faith-giveaway.html

Janis said...

Oh Oh Oh....Boston is adorable!!!! I bought the same raincoat for Hartmann!!! Boston is so cute...don't you just want to spend every minute with him!!! I will pray that God leads Boston and his family closer to you and Grandpa!!
Your Texas follower, Janis

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details