Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Saturday At Farming On Faith~





Good Morning!
We can pretend we are sharing a good cup of coffee. 
(or tea, or Diet Coke or Dr Pepper or Water) []while enjoying....


Good Morning !!!!
This morning when I  wakened~ []
and saw the sun above,
I softly said, "Good morning, Lord~



 Bless everyone I love."



I woke up to this post this morning~ click here! This picture just happens to be in that post. It does a mom's heart good to see her children walking with the Lord. There is just no greater joy. This is what life is all about.


 
Then I open an email saying~ "I have been chosen."  My daughter's blog Coffee and Apple Juice has been chosen to be linked to this new site~ Faith Blogs.



Pardon me while I take another Momma~Grammy moment. I really never thought I would be one of those! ~But I am . I am so proud of my girl~ to God be the glory.

I have visitors on my pond this morning~ it just does my heart good to look outside this morning watching geese swim around in my front yard. I am sipping some coffee and counting my blessings~God is so good.

I am off today to piddle~do you ever just take a day to piddle? I love those kinds of days.  Be back soon!

Have a great Saturday.


Matthew 5:8 (King James Version)


 8Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

2 comments:

Darlisha said...

Hello I really enjoyed reading your blogs. You have focused on the two most important things in life that is God and your family.

I am new to blogging but would love for you to follow me. I'm a stay at home mom with three beautiful children and am happy to be in love with a God fearing man.

Follow me at
http://lifeasafull-timemommy.blogspot.com

BE BLESSED

Janis said...

You have every right to be proud but I'm unsure if that is really the right word to describe what we as Moms feel when we see our children growing in their walk with Christ. I don't know the correct word but I do know the feeling! JOY that over flows our hearts. Seeing what we have prayed for, cried for, and worked for since the day they were born come to be infront of our eyes. Answered prayers and GOD's reward to us for being faithful to pour ourselves into his gift, the child that he gave us. So my blog friend, basks in the JOY that he has given you thru your sweet daugher, son in law and Boston.
Overflowing myself with JOY today after spending the day with my Ashley and Hartmann and watching her love for her child. It brings and overwhelming joy to my soul to see her being a Mommy filled with love for her child and seeing her strive to be a Mommy who wants her child to be raised in the love of Jesus Christ. GOD has blessed us both with the gift of a grandchild.
~Janis

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details