Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Homemade Disinfectant~ Spring Cleaning




Oh I can just feel Spring in the air. It is time to open up the house and air it out for Spring cleaning.
Making all my own cleaners saves me a lot of money.  This is a cleaner I use all the time and I love it!
Click here for all my recipes!

Homemade  Disinfectant




2 Tbsp. ammonia
1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
1/4 cup vinegar

Put ammonia, alcohol and vinegar in a spray bottle and fill with water. This works especially great for counter tops but I also use it to clean showers, toilets and sinks. 


6 comments:

Patty said...

Thanks for sharing.

Jamie said...

I was needing to know actually 1/4 of a cup OR ??? what of vinegar.
Thanks a lot this will save a lot of money.DO you use this to clean the outside of inside of the toilet???
Do you even use bleach for anything???

Linda B said...

Thank you for the recipe.... Happy cleaning!!!

April said...

Very similar to what I use, and it works great, smells fresh!

gail said...

Hello Carrie,

Thank you so much for this recipe. Can you or anyone tell me if rubbing alcohol is what we call mentholated spirits in Australia?

Blessings Gail

Miss Jen said...

Love this ...
thanks for sharing!! :)


~ Miss Jen

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details