Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fresh Strawberry Frosting~ OH SO GOOD! ~Semi-Homemade Cupcakes


I love fresh strawberries so when I saw this recipe I just had to try it.
Something about it tastes like the strawberry sundaes from Dairy Queen 
 I liked to eat when I was a young girl.
It is just Heavenly!


Start by washing and removing the stems from 5 strawberries.
Then smash them up with your fingers.


 Homemade Fresh Strawberry Frosting
Here is the cast of characters~

5 medium size berries
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon real vanilla
2 lbs. of powdered sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice

Place berries, butter, vanilla and lemon juice into your mixer bowl~then slowly add powered sugar until all blended smooth. So easy but oh so good!

Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cupcakes~

1 box strawberry cake mix
3 eggs
1 1/4 cup lemon lime pop
1/4 cup oil
1 tablespoon mayonnaise

Mix thoroughly and place in cupcake holders. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. 



5 comments:

mommyx12 said...

Ahh man. I can't figure which treat I want to try first. My favorite cookies are sugar cookies but nobody else in my family will eat them so I rarely make them because I will eat all of them. It's a sad, sad life isn't it?

Melissa said...

yum!

Marmee's Pantry said...

Mmmm, mmm, Good!

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

Flat Creek Farm said...

Thanks, Carrie! I'm going to try the strawberry recipe (as a cake) for my mom's 70th b-day party on Sunday. Thank you again... it sounds wonderful! -Tammy

Down On The Farm said...

Those look DELISH!!! Wish I was there to share one with you!

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details