Monday, May 23, 2011

Speak Life Into Your World~ Gypsy Girl Turns Another Year Older






~Happy Birthday My Gypsy Girl~ 




Proverbs 18:21 (King James Version)


 21Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.


When God created the world~and I believe that He did! He spoke the world into existence. He used His mighty voice to speak the heavens and earth into orbit. 


Psalm 33:6 (King James Version)


 6By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

When God created mankind in His own image~He gave us that same powerful tool. Now we are not God and can't speak the world into orbit but we still have much power in our tongue. Our words have creative potential. They can encourage or they can destroy. They can bring laughter to a child's face, they can encourage a discouraged person, they can fan a flame into a friend's dying dream, they can cheer our brothers and sisters in Christ as they struggle to fight the good fight. They can bring the message of hope that Jesus saves to a lost and dying world. 

Words are so powerful~God entrusted them to us. Don't throw them around as a fool! Don't use them to back bite, gossip or point out other's faults! God gave us a beautiful gift to be used to bring life not death. Will the words out of your mouth today be used to to encourage or discourage? 

I want to speak life into my little world today ~how about you?


4 comments:

Life In a Little House said...

Beautiful thoughts and A Very Happy Birthday to that lovely daughter of yours ~Love Heather

Tanya said...

Lovely thoughts !!
A very happy birthday to your sweet, lovely Hannah~~~~~~~Wishing her a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

Carrie
I dont know where you are for sure, but I know MO. as I watched the news tonight my thought went to you. I only came to see if you were alright. I was very happy to see that you had posted today.

May God bless you and all those you love. Stay safe.
I live in Idaho, tornados are very rare.
love sally

christschild said...

Love this post...needed to hear it..Thank you:) I always need to hear God's word. It's been a while since I've been able to get on the blog sites I usually visit. I though about you while watching the news about the tornadoes. I too am glad to see you posted. Hope you have a very blessed day:)
Elizabeth

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details