Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've Just Been Having Too Much Fun~ Vacation Days 2-4



Hello My Blog Friends~
I am so sorry ~ I have been having so much fun I am behind on blogging. I must say that I have missed you dearly. When I get home next week I am going to catch up with you all.

Here is what we have been up to in pictures. Hope you enjoy.

Driving across flat~flat Kansas.







Stopping for Pizza at Pizza Hut.

We finally arrived in Colorado.
Saturday we arrived at Aunt Kims and Uncle Bob's house in Aurora!






We visited the Colorado Market.








Hannah woke up to a crying sound that sounded like a child 
in distress but this is what she found outside her window. 


Caleb takes the rock wall challenge and rings the bell at the top.


Monday we headed up the Rocky Mountains~it was amazing.






We made some new friends.
My nickname in high school was "Chipmunk".
I always hated it but I am not sure why because I think they are really cute~lol.





Up and up we go!







Here we made it to the top~ I have to admit arriving above the tree line is a bit scary!





Tuesday we hiked at  the Rocky Mountain National Park.
















We have been making such great memories in Colorado with Kim and Bob.
They truly are the hostess with the mostest~and spoiled us rotten!
We have traveled all day today across Wyoming~it was interesting for sure.
Tomorrow I will post about our trip and our arrival in Rapid City, South Dakota.
I will be back soon~stay tuned!

7 comments:

Ann at eightacresofeden said...

Wow you posted so many photos Carrie! Hannah's market shots are so artistic. Amazing scenery. I know this is going to be one memorable family vacation that you will always remember.
Enjoy the rest of your trip, it has been lovely to see your pictures.

Trace4J said...

What lovely family vacation photos. Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful family. Safe travels friend!
Blessings Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

It has to be cooler in Colorado right? lol

Life In a Little House said...

Wow the pictures are amazing just gorgeous!! I would love to visit Colorado!! The mountains are so pretty ~Have a great trip ~Love Heather

Down On The Farm said...

Beautiful pictures. Can't wait to hear ALL about it! Be safe and enjoy every second with your family!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you are having an awesome time...can't wait to see your next post.

Connie
(still posting anonymous..blogger still having the hiccups LOL)

Camille said...

How BEAUTIFUL God's Creation is Carrie! I'm so glad you are enjoying the sights. :)

Just stopping by for one last visit before I take a month away from the computer. Hope to catch up to you mid-August, LORD-willing. Have a fabulous Summer!

In HIS Love,
Camille

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details