Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Need A Little Dose Of Autumn?

*Turn off my music play list at the bottom before playing~








Just watch this and see if it doesn't put you in the baking and nesting mood. I love all the seasons ~ I just could never tell you one of them was my favorite. But right now I am excited to see Fall. The temperatures are cool today which like you all~ I am so ready for. This cool ~ Autumn looking morning has me in the baking mood. SO I am off to light my Autumn Magic candle and see what I can bake up this morning. 


The three little kittens are all doing well. They appear to be living in our Pole Barn. They did not come to eat yesterday so I was worried but they all came to eat breakfast this morning. They let me pet them a little. I was so glad to see them safe and sound after they seemed to have disappeared for a day. They are spooked easily and are wild for sure.

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1 







These little birds are outside my closet window. They are friendly little guys who are not bothered by me at all. They look right at me through the window. They sing to me~ I have so enjoyed watching them. Do you know what they are?


I am off to bake~ have a wonderful morning?


What is your favorite thing about Fall?

7 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

What are you baking my friend ? ? ? Something YUMMY I am certain. I am so enjoying this cooler weather, and I too am so VERY ready for fall. Blessings to you today!

Anonymous said...

We are still waiting for summer...been the coldest ever records.

Great photos.

Blessings.
Connie

April said...

What a great back ground, perfect for the new school year. I love the video to, It highlighted all of the things I love about Fall time the most. I will have to borrow it to share in one of my post soon.

I cant wait for Autumn to get to my neck of the woods. Have a great day. :)

Cheryl said...

I enjoy the cooler nights and blue of the sky in the fall, along with sunflowers and crickets! Oh, almost forgot caramel apples!!

Have fun baking!

Trace4J said...

I am ready for Fall now friend.
Great post. My favorite thing about fall is pumpkins and fires..Sweaters and pretty leaves. Oh my list could go on..
Can't wait to buy that book. looks wonderful!
Blessings Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Ann at eightacresofeden said...

I don't know what those birds are but I hope they don't become dinner for the cats! Let's pray they prefer to catch mice!
I know it is not autumn here but it is still cool enough being late winter so I can pretend it is autumn. You have put me in the mood for baking. My daughter is working at the farmers markets today selling delicious berry sauces. Perhaps a fruit cobbler which can be drizzled with the berry sauce which she brought home after her last market.

Michelle said...

I love being able to sit outside in the morning and evening enjoying my quiet time. Come on fall!

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details