Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Back Before We Move Forward~



I am reflecting on 2011~ if you are like me you take new beginnings seriously. After all I seem to always need them really bad. My personality just stays in trouble~ no kidding! 

 It seems like January 1st always has me thinking about changes that need to be made and some I know that are coming that I know will be hard to adjust to. So tonight I am asking God to give me grace for the days ahead in 2012. I am going to make some major changes in my life this year~ some that have needed to be made for many years. By God's grace 2012 will be the year. Praise the Lord!

If any of you would like to come along for a few moments and be very intentional  about last year~ the ups and downs~ the victories and even the loses. Thanking God for bringing us through that which we thought we could not survive. Then leave me a little note and tell me your New Year's goals.  Or~maybe just leave me three words that sum up 2011.  It would be such an encouragement to me. I would love to hear from you.

I know some of you have had some troubles and trial in the past 12 months~ I dare not want any to fake it for the sake of looking good on a blog. This year has been the hardest year of my life. But God has been good ~ He truly has carried me through. Let's not stay discouraged ~ 2012 will be filtered through God's hands. We can trust Him. 

Tomorrow morning I plan to wake up and put 2011 behind me ~ which is healthy~ and I plan on embracing God's goodness and grace toward 2012. 

I have so enjoyed getting to know so many of you.  You have been such a blessing to me~ My Blog Friends. I am looking forward to spending 2012 with you.

Happy New Year~

Philippians 1:6

King James Version (KJV)

 6Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:



~The Year In View~


Mom's  Birthday
Me and My Gypsy Girl~Easter

The strongest bridge awarded to Caleb.



A birthday trip to visit My Washington Family.

Our Texas Family visits in June~ we had so much fun!

 

Vacation

Hannah and Jacob get engaged.



Saying see you soon to my Dad.





Grandbabies~ 





Our retired Pastor and his wife after 38 years in our new building~priceless. 


A romantical trip to Austin, Texas


Boston looking like Woody
Christmas 2012














Happy New Year from my heart to yours!
God Bless Us All ~Everyone!



4 comments:

Karen said...

Wishing you and your family a very happy new year!!

BECKY said...

Hi Carrie,
Sweet look back over your joys and sorrows. Happy New Year...I think of you often, even though I don't get over here to let you know. May God richly bless you and yours in 2012. It's gonna be good!!
Hugs,
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie, This is Lisa from Savannah. I really like all your pictures. Looks like you had a blast this Christmas. I know 2012 will treat you easier. I have several changes to make also. See you in church today. That is a great way to start 2012. Lisa

Treasures Evermore said...

Happy New Year to you as well.

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details