Monday, May 21, 2012

Merry Month of May Monday~

Happy Monday Blog Friends~
I just love the Merry Month of May. There are so many reasons to celebrate. The weather is beautiful and everything has come to life and is blooming and growing~including our Missouri  grandbabies. We had the best weekend~ here it is in pictures.




























Ladybug~ Ladybug Mother ~ Daughter Banquet 
My Table









 My cute little nieces~








The raspberries are yummy!


The grapes are coming along nicely.


The chicken coop got a good spring cleaning. (the dreaded chore~check) Sami and Jewels were fighting over the same nesting box and got a good scolding while I was cleaning. They listen to me about as well as my children do!

I am so excited I have a special day planned with a friend~ so I am off and running but I will be back soon.

“Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, your grandbabies sure are cute. Glad you had a great weekend. Your ladybug table sure is pretty. The ladybug is my favorite bug, if you can have a favorite bug. Hannah and I missed the mother - daughter banquet this year, but hope to attend next year. Lisa from Savannah

Peggy Frezon said...

That ladybug luncheon looks beautiful. What a sweet idea. The tablesetting is perfect!

Mrs.C said...

Love the theme for the luncheon, how pretty! Love all your pics, that garden looks great!!!

Have fun w/ your friend!

Ashley @ Coffee and Apple Juice said...

Oh that Josilyn... she is the cutest little thing... wish I could give her kisses, and Keaton too. Miss you all!!! Those raspberries look delish!

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details