Sunday, September 1, 2013

Homemade Peach Tea and The Worlds Best Chocolate Chip Cookies




Well Hello September~
Celebrate the Autumn season with these yummy recipes. 



Homemade Peach Tea
Ingredients~
8 tea bags 
1 fresh peach
1 cup of sugar 
water and ice

First, you have to bring a pot of water to a boil and then put in your 8  tea bags ~ just like you would when your making a regular pitcher of delicious tea. Pour tea into a gallon container.

 Cut a fresh peach into slices then put the slices in your pot on the stove. Add 1 cup of sugar and cook on medium heat. You need to stir constantly to keep from burning. Cook until you have a syrup consistency. Add the syrup to the tea and finish filling the  gallon container with water. Add ice and oh this is so yummy!






World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies





INSTRUCTIONS

Heat oven to 375 degrees.
 Cream: Butter Flavor Crisco, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Blend until creamy. Blend in egg. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture, gradually. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop rounded measuring tablespoonfuls of dough 3" apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies (will appear light and moist - DO NOT OVER BAKE)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so ready for fall also. We will decorate VERY soon. Has Hannah come back home whole her husband is away?? Lisa from Savannah

Heather said...

Were twins I have that same ice tea container and the glass cake stand lol!! and I have been decorating for all already my daughter was so excited and wanted to so I said OK!! ~Lets hope some cooler weather is on the way it has been in the 100's everyday here to hot!! ~Love Heather

NanaNor's said...

Hi Carrie, I want to go back and copy your recipes but I had to respond immediately because I live in northeast Colorado near Fort Collins. Our elevation is 4800 feet(we used to live at sea level in Ca.) and I was really worried about whether it would bother me or not. I'm wondering where you'll be and what elevation. My son-in-law gets altitude sickness quite easily and we have found that drinking plenty of water, throughout the day, really helps. He always forgets and pays dearly for it. When we lived in Ca. and would go to the mountains, I would take an aspirin before we got to the destination-that seemed to help. Also, I find when we've been away-at sea level-I get winded when I'm home again and walking. Let me know where you'll be and I'll try to send some more hints. A friend of ours who visits gets it too and we try to have Bonine or ginger on hand if his stomach gets queasy. Also if you can be here a day early to adjust that helps as well. A retreat huh???? Fill me in. Hugs, Noreen

My Friends~My Followers

Pages

Cookies~

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media

features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about

your use of our site with our social media, advertising

and analytics partners. See details